First Things First... ALWAYS START WITH CLEAN HANDS.
- Within the first 2-3 hours after your initial appointment. You will need to wash your tattoo for the first time with warm water + soap ( approved soaps listed below)
-Make sure to avoid bath-towels, hand towels, or anything with
other contaminants from laundry etc.
-Do Not Expose Your Tattoo To The Sun or Soaking
In Water For The First 2 Weeks.
- If your tattoo Is not getting less irritated and red, contact
me immediately for further instructions or in extreme
circumstances, seek medical care.
1. Wash your hands before doing anything with the tattoo.
2. Make sure to only wash tattoo using mild antibacterial soap
(Dial Gold or Targets Up&uUp brand recommended).
3. Start by running warm water over the tattoo, gradually increasing
the temperature to the warmest that you can handle.
4. Lather up a healthy amount of soap in your hands,
then massage into the tattoo FOR ATLEAST 1 Minute.
5. Rinse with cool water.
6. Pat dry with new & clean paper towel or let air dry.
7. Repeat this 3X a day for the first three days.
Until your tattoo starts to dry and flake + peel
like a sunburn (should not be scabbing).
8. After the first three days, continue
this process but moisturizing with redemption after
washing until the tattoo is done peeling.
9. During the day, the tattoo does not need to be suffocated
under a bandage. The open air is fine, just make sure that
absolutely nothing touches your tattoo. If something
does touch your tattoo, wash it immediately and reapply ointment.
(If you feel that you need to have it covered for work, etc., loose cotton clothes are best).